Vet Chat

Military Records

Special | 2m

Veterans or their families can research historic military records, including service records for individual veterans, and information about specific battles their unit was involved in. Jason Allen, Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency, explains how anyone can access information at the National Archives, online at, or call 906-226-3565 for more information.

Aired: 02/14/14

Rating: NR

Buy Now:

Problems Playing Video? | Closed Captioning

See All Specials